Launch your B2C Service Marketplace
Why you should build a B2C Service Marketplace
Marketplaces have proven to be a dominant force in the e-commerce world, representing two-thirds of traffic. And because the sale of services already outperforms the sale of goods, there’s vast potential for B2C companies to build their own service marketplace. Fast market entries, a unique experience and enhanced trust as a brand are only a few pros. We can help you build a future-proof business by creating your own service marketplace. Start selling service online through an enterprise-grade B2C marketplace and make every scnd count.
Generate customer trust
Encourage positive competition
Build new revenue streams
Drive more traffic to your page
The Key Features for your B2C marketplace
Service Provider Profiles: detailed profiles for:
- service providers, including qualifications
- services offered
- customer reviews
- Clear, detailed descriptions of the services offered, including scope, limitations, and any prerequisites.
- Categorization: Organizing services into categories and subcategories for easier navigation.
- Advanced Search Options: Allowing customers to search for services using keywords, categories, location, availability, and other filters
- Location-Based Services: Geo-tagging and location filters to find local service providers
- Real-Time Availability and Booking: Calendar integration for service providers to display availability and for customers to book services directly
- Notifications for upcoming appointments to both providers and customers
- Transparent Pricing
- Secure Payment Gateway
- Customer Reviews
- In-Platform Messaging
- Service management
- Track bookings
- View earnings
- respond to customer reviews
Want to see a Demo for Your B2C Service Marketplace?Let’s talk
scnd has been an indefectible partner in showing us the way to commercial and operational success through each stage of the development of our Engineering Services Marketplace.
Team Leader at Siemens Energy
I rate scnd 10/10. I appreciate that they recommend native solutions to limit the developments
Senior Product Manager at Tide